- ULSTEIN PX 105 PSV´S para EDT Offshore
- HA-LT-01 Dragados Offshore México
- HA-LT-02 Dragados Offshore México
- Hebrón Topsides Project
- Módulo habitacional OCEAN CONFIDENCE – Canarias.
- B/ Monforte de Lemos
- Vega Pleyade. Plataforma Offshore
- Frigates of the series F-100
- Spanish Armada Strategic Projection Ship Juan Carlos I (BPE)
- Norwegian Royal Armada Frigates.
- Australian Anti-Aircraft Destruction Ships (AWD)
- Ship ofLanding Helicopter Dock HMAS Adelaide (LHD 01)
- Ship of Landing Helicopter Dock HMAS Canberra (LHD 02)
- Ship of Disembark Anfibio BDA. Colombian Armada.
- Ship of Surveillance of coastal BVL. Venezuela Armada.
We turn a vessel into a luxury hotel.
Ferries and cruisers projects are characterized by the conversion of a large vessel in a place where the tourists can enjoy themselves and the crew can work comfortably. Success is achieved by the perfect combination of both.
Aspects as an excellent design, a keen eye for details and the search for the perfect outcome generate the exclusivity that is intended when executing a project for a passenger ship.
Our experience as a company which provides naval outfitting services allows us to know the exclusive needs of this kind of projects. Crew and passengers comfort is our priority from the very beginning. We meet all the requirements (ergonomic, thermal and acoustic requirements). We have made great efforts in this last requirement over the last years, which have made possible to achieve products with the best acoustic insulation features in the market. We are also known in this activity sector by using high quality materials like wood and complying with the most demanding naval standards as for the use of combustible materials.
OTHER ACTIVITY SECTORS
Our work does not end in the sea
For Gabadi, the sea has been the beginning of its path, a regulated sector subject to very demanding requirements, which allow us to find a place in similar sectors, a positive experience with an extraordinary outcome.
Energy moves the global market where we operate, and it is there where we have found our own small place.
Currently, Gabadi carries out technical tests in both thermal and nuclear power plants. It also operates in the gas industry, building membrane-type tanks for storing LNG and cryogenic argon, and has also manufactured accommodation modules for mines and remote locations over the last few years.